Thursday 8 November 2012

Tech in the classroom group

During my line management meeting today with my AHT we got onto discussing setting up a group for 'using technology in the classroom'  Kind of like a SEN / G and T etc kind of group but one that is there for people to help / support and encourage people to use different technology and try out different things when teaching.

I am quite keen, as I have seen how well #ukedchat works and how it encourages people and gives them ideas for how to improve their own teaching,  Have also been involved in sharing ways for lesson starters etc.  I would envisage the group meeting around twice a half term to discuss ideas, share what has worked, encourage and, god forbid (coming from a union rep) observe each other using the new techniques,

Does anyone have any experience in this kind of group and could give me any advice / ideas on how it would work? 

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment