Saturday 29 October 2011

Blogging with a class

Next week, as one of my new PM targets, I am going to begin blogging with 2 classes which I teach - my Y12 A level group and a Y9 class who are doing OCR Nationals.  Now, I have never done this before so am looking forward to it but also feeling a little nervous as to what will happen (the first job I have to do is to get the IT guys to unblock the blogging website!) 

I am hoping that the students enjoy the experience, that they begin to develop their reflective skills - this to me is the key one, and that also they can create a blog which they can look back on to help them revise, remember and generally keep up with what they are doing in ICT.

If anyone has any useful links to blogs by students at the moment that I can share with my students I would be grateful - I think to show them some examples before they start could be a good thing.  I will also post the links to some of their blogs so that they are shared amonst others as well - I think that leaving comments and recieving comments is a key part of blogging.

We'll see what happens, and i'll keep people updated on this blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment